PURE Digital is delighted to announce more gongs for its products as the home entertainment and hi-fi magazines round up their best products of the year.
As well as taking three awards from key hi-fi press the DRX-701ES DAB digital radio tuner has added an award from Boys Toys magazine, which placed the tuner in its top five products of the year.
The DRX-701ES Annual Awards in full:
- Overall Product of The Year Top 5 (January 2003 issue);
- Awards Winner 2002 (Stereo Tuner) (January 2003 issue);
- Product of the Year 2002-2003 (Radio Tuners) (Awards 2002 issue);
What Hi-Fi Sound And Vision
- Product of The Year 2002 (Tuner) (Awards 2002 issue).
PURE's DigiTheatre Platinum has won not only an Editor's Choice award from What Home Cinema but also an annual award:
What Home Cinema
- Best DVD Upgrade Under £1000 Winner (January 2003 issue)
PURE also congratulates Acoustic Energy, which won a Recommended Award in the same category for its Aego P5 system, which features 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS audio decode technology developed and supplied by PURE Digital. The Aego P5 also took a Best Buy award in the What Hi-Fi Sound And Vision
Awards Home Cinema Packages category.