In our latest competition we're giving you the chance to win one of our Evoke D2s- simply name the kitten to win! A digital and Fm radio, our Evoke D2s are packed full of features and avaliable in Walnut and Oak finishes, or if you fancy adding Bluetooth there's our Glacier and Domino models.
You can enter on our Facebook page, and by doing so agree to the Ts&Cs below. The competition closes on Friday 7th March at 8pm. Good luck!
- This competition starts at 10.00am GMT on the 5th March 2014 and will run continuously until 8.00pm GMT on 7th March 2014, when the competition closes.
- Entrants will be required to comment on Pure’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PURE), with a suggested name for the kitten featured in Pure’s ‘viral video’.
- The winner will be the entrant who is determined by our judging panel (acting in its absolute discretion) to have submitted the best answer.
- The prize is a ‘Walnut’ Evoke D2. There will also be 3 runner-up prizes of a bag of Pure and cat goodies each
- The winner will be asked to provide pictures of themselves with the prize for use on our social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- Each winner will be contacted via social media and announced on Pure’s Facebook page and blog insider.pure.com on or around 10th March 2014.
- This Evoke D2 competition is subject to the Standard Competition Terms and Conditions set out below.
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is: Imagination Technologies Limited, Imagination House, Home Park Estate, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8LZ (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- Your entry in the competition constitutes your acceptance of these legally binding terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible to win, you must:
- be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK;
- have access to the internet; and
- not be one of our employees or an employee of our associated companies (including their family/household members).
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number range.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by us.
- Names of the winners may be used by us for promotional and publicity purposes, unless you otherwise notify us at the time of submitting your entry. Winners may be requested to take part in or co-operate with reasonable publicity.
- Your personal data will be used strictly to administer the competition or otherwise only with your consent and will be handled in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize(s) are available on request but in the event the advertised competition prize(s) are unavailable we reserve the right to offer alternative prize(s) of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not to Facebook. By entering the competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition. By participating in the competition, to the extent permissible by law you release us from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to the acceptance of any prizes in connection with your participation in the promotion. Nothing in this clause shall act so as to exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not liable in the event that any portion of the promotion is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- We may, at our sole discretion, disqualify you from the competition on the basis of any fraudulent, rude, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
- Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.