Pure has joined forces with Halfords, the UK’s largest car audio retailer to develop and manufacture a range of new products that are set to shake-up the in-car audio market.
Available in Halfords stores and from www.halfords.com from today, both Highway H240Di ( SRP£129.99) and the Highway H260DBi ( SRP£149.99) are advanced in-car stereos that incorporate digital, FM and AM tuners, great quality and iPod/ iPhone and USB connectivity. Highway H260DBi also comes with wireless streaming and hands free calling via Bluetooth.
Highway H240Di features include:
- DAB digital, FM and AM radio
- Dedicated DAB button – one press away from hearing favourite stations in digital quality sound
- Crystal clear audio, scrolling text and station tuning by name
- Save favourite stations as pre-sets for easy access of the move
- Connection for iPod/ iPhone and USB with full music control and charging
- CD/CD-R/RW compatible
- CD/CD-ROM and MP3 CD/ USB playback with bookmarking – perfect for listening to spoken word on the commute
- Aux input
- Detachable fascia with carry case
- 4 x 45 W
Highway H260DBi – additional features:
- Customisable button lighting allows users to match Highway 260DBi to dashboard illumination
- Safely make and receive phone calls via Bluetooth using Highway’s controls and external microphone is included to ensure the best call clarity
- Support for wireless Bluetooth audio playback with A2DP controls
- 4 x 50 W
The launch of the Highway products marks the first fruits of an exclusive partnership that began a year ago with the aim of bringing to market products that would accelerate DAB listening and sales -a market worth an estimated £2 billion.
For more information and hi-res images, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For the full press release please see here