- The competition starts at 9am BST on the 19th July 2013 and will run continuously until 2 pm BST on the 9th August 2013 when the competition closes.
- To enter, entrants will be required to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, mailing address and answer to the following question ‘To which radio is Evoke F4 the successor?’
- We have twenty-one (21) prizes to give away in total (1 x Evoke D2, 1 x Evoke F4 with Bluetooth, 1 x Evoke 1S and 18 x Evoke Mio (various colours)).
- There will be twenty one (21) winners in total, with one (1) prize given away each day to a winning entrant.
- Each winning entrant will win one (1) of the following, which will be allocated to each winner at random:
Evoke Mio radio (RRP £129.99)
Evoke 1S (Maple) (RRP £99.99)
Evoke D2 (Walnut) (RRP £84.99)
Evoke F4 with Bluetooth (RRP 179.99)
- Each of the above prizes is an “as new” ex-display/demonstration model, which may have been refurbished. The RRPs indicated above relate to brand new versions of each product.
- The winner will be selected at random from the pool of entrants who have correctly answered.
- Unsuccessful entrants who have correctly answered the qualifying question will automatically be re-entered into the pool of entrants from which the winner is drawn on each day until the competition closes.
- Each winner will be asked to provide pictures of themselves with their prize, for use on/in our social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
- The winners will be contacted and announced on Pure’s Facebook Page.
- This Pure Evoke competition is subject to the Standard Competition Terms and Conditions set out below.
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is: Imagination Technologies Limited, Imagination House, Home Park Estate, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8LZ (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- Your entry in the competition constitutes your acceptance of these legally binding terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible to win, you must:
- be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK;
- have a valid Facebook account and internet access; and
- not be one of our employees or an employee of our associated companies (including their family/household members).
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP or telephone number range.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by us.
- Names of the winners may be used by us for promotional and publicity purposes, unless you otherwise notify us at the time of submitting your entry. Winners may be requested to take part in or co-operate with reasonable publicity.
- Your personal data will be used strictly to administer the competition or otherwise only with your consent and will be handled in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize(s) are available on request but in the event the advertised competition prize(s) are unavailable we reserve the right to offer alternative prize(s) of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not to Facebook. By entering the competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition. By participating in the competition, to the extent permissible by law you release us from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to the acceptance of any prizes in connection with your participation in the promotion. Nothing in this clause shall act so as to exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not liable in the event that any portion of the promotion is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- We may, at our sole discretion, disqualify you from the competition on the basis of any fraudulent, rude, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
- Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.