This week the quiet town of Kings Langley, home to Pure and all it's engineers, will be transformed into Kings Landing to celebrate the launch of the Game Of Thrones season three on DVD. For two weeks only, the village will officially be known as Kings Landing, the capital of the Seven Kingdoms in the TV show. We're offering fans the chance to win a Pure Evoke D4 Glacier, by creating the best house motto for us here at Pure. The house name is Glacier- we're just missing the motto. There are loads of ways you can get involved and the winner will be announced on 24th February 2014.
To enter, you can email us your answer to email@example.com, or tweet us using the hastag #purekingslanding. Or, if you're one of the fans coming from near and far to Kings Langley over the next couple of weeks, pop into Dalling and Co, where someone will be waiting to take your answer.
For some inspiration take a look at our website and for other house mottos from the show click here.
- This competition starts at 10.00am GMT on the 15th February 2014 and will run continuously until 11.59pm GMT on 24th Feb 2014, when the competition closes.
- Entrants will be required to tweet @PURE_Insider or comment on Pure’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PURE), with the hashtag “#PureKingsLanding” along with the participant’s idea for a new Game of Thrones house motto for House Glacier.
- The winner will be selected by our judging panel in its absolute discretion, based on the creativity of answer.
- The prize is a ‘Glacier’ Evoke D4 with Bluetooth. N.B. The winning entry will not be used in the Game of Thrones television series.
- The winner will be asked to provide pictures of themselves with the prize for use on our social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- Each winner will be contacted via social media and announced on Pure’s Facebook page and blog insider.pure.com on or around 25th February 2014.
- This Game of Thrones competition is subject to the Standard Competition Terms and Conditions set out below.
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is: Imagination Technologies Limited, Imagination House, Home Park Estate, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8LZ (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- We are not in any way affiliated with Game of Thrones or Home Box Office (HBO). The ‘Game of Thrones’ trade mark is used in connection with this competition with consent of HBO.
- Your entry in the competition constitutes your acceptance of these legally binding terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible to win, you must:
- be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK;
- have access to the internet; and
- not be one of our employees or an employee of our associated companies (including their family/household members).
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number range.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by us.
- Names of the winners may be used by us for promotional and publicity purposes, unless you otherwise notify us at the time of submitting your entry. Winners may be requested to take part in or co-operate with reasonable publicity.
- Your personal data will be used strictly to administer the competition or otherwise only with your consent and will be handled in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize(s) are available on request but in the event the advertised competition prize(s) are unavailable we reserve the right to offer alternative prize(s) of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not to Facebook. By entering the competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition. By participating in the competition, to the extent permissible by law you release us from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to the acceptance of any prizes in connection with your participation in the promotion. Nothing in this clause shall act so as to exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not liable in the event that any portion of the promotion is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- We may, at our sole discretion, disqualify you from the competition on the basis of any fraudulent, rude, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
- Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
For Ts&Cs please see below.