Have you seen our Jongo Moves Everyone video yet?
Well, have a watch and answer the below questions to be in with a chance of winning Jongo Xmas kit!
For the chance to win one of three Jongo A2s just get onto our Facebook page answer the two questions below:
Question 1: What artist does the cat select in our latest video?
Question 2: What track would you choose to make the animals move?
And remember to check back on our Facebook page for another question on Friday, and you could win not only a Jongo A2, but two Jongo T2Xs as well.
*See T/C’s below
Get with us behind the scenes and meet the stars
There were actually two penguins on the shoot, Charlie and Ferrari. We wanted Charlie the penguin to ‘wink’ at the camera, however penguins are physically unable to wink as their eyelids are sideways
Roy, our original cat was fired from his role only to have his brother Rob take the limelight. Cat brothers Rob and Roy aren’t new to the screen, as they have previously featured in many video campaigns, including one for The Co-op.
Due to hamsters being nocturnal, Harry was filmed overnight with a go-pro.
Keep checking back on our Facebook Page for more outtakes starring our furry friends.
- This competition starts at 10.00am GMT on the 17th December 2014 and will run continuously until 11.59pm on 21st December 2014, when the competition closes.
- This competition has two questions. Entrants may elect to enter this competition by answering either Question 1, 2 or both.
Question 1: Entrants will be required to submit an answer to our question “What artist does the cat select in our latest video?”
Question 2: Entrants will be required to submit an answer to our question “What track would you choose to make the animals move?”
- Entrants should tweet @PURE_Insider or comment Pure’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PURE), including the question and their answer.
- For Question 1, three (3) winners will be selected at random from a list of those who have answered the question correctly. Each winner will receive a Jongo A2.
For Question 2, one (1) winner will be selected by our judging panel based on the creativity of their answer. The winner will receive two Jongo T2Xs and a Jongo A2.
- Winners will be asked to provide pictures of themselves with the prize for use on our social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- Each winner will be contacted via social media and announced on Pure’s Facebook page and blog insider.pure.com on the 22nd December 2014.
- This competition is subject to the Standard Competition Terms and Conditions set out below.
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is: Pure (Imagination Technologies Limited), Imagination House, Home Park Estate, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8LZ (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- Your entry in the competition constitutes your acceptance of these legally binding terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible to win, you must:
- be over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom;
- have access to the internet; and
- not be one of our employees or an employee of our associated companies (including their family/household members).
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number range.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by us.
- Names of the winners may be used by us for promotional and publicity purposes, unless you otherwise notify us at the time of submitting your entry. Winners may be requested to take part in or co-operate with reasonable publicity.
- Your personal data will be used strictly to administer the competition or otherwise only with your consent and will be handled in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize(s) are available on request but in the event the advertised competition prize(s) are unavailable we reserve the right to offer alternative prize(s) of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not to Facebook. By entering the competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition. By participating in the competition, to the extent permissible by law you release us from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to the acceptance of any prizes in connection with your participation in the promotion. Nothing in this clause shall act so as to exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not liable in the event that any portion of the promotion is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- We may, at our sole discretion, disqualify you from the competition on the basis of any fraudulent, rude, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.
- Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.