Revolutionary touchscreen music streaming system now comes in zesty new colour range
Pure announces that its revolutionary touchscreen music streaming system, Sensia 200D Connect, now comes in three zesty new colours.
In addition to black and white, Sensia 200D Connect (SRP £249.99) is now available in a series of on-trend colourways: ‘Mango’, ‘Burnt Orange’ and ‘Lime Green’.
- Wirelessly play music from the comfort of the sofa
- Using Pure Stream technology, Android and iOS users can sit back and wirelessly play music and radio in great quality audio on their Sensia
- Listen to a world of audio
- Subscribe to Pure Music for instant access to millions of tracks from one of the world’s largest cloud-based music catalogues covering almost every conceivable artist and genre
- Listen to worldwide internet radio, digital radio and FM, hundreds of thousands of on-demand programmes and podcasts, and an exclusive library of evocative ambient sounds
- One touch and timed recording of live internet or digital radio
- Dedicated record button included on the supplied, matching remote control
- Record to USB memory stick
- Room filling audio
- 30W RMS of clear digital sound via DSP tuned high efficiency class-D amplifiers and custom designed full-range speakers
- Sophisticated 5.7” colour touchscreen
- Smooth scrolling lists, fast keyboard entry and responsive search facilities
- Display album artwork, weather reports, Twitter feeds, Facebook updates, RSS feeds and digital and internet radio slideshow
- Use as a digital photo frame via Wi-Fi or Picasa
- Free tagging serviceFree companion Pure Connect internet radio and music streaming app for Android and iOS devices
- Free Pure Tag service that allows the user to tag tracks on the radio and purchase or bookmark them to discover more about the artist and back catalogue
- Dedicated ‘Tag’ button included on supplied, matching remote control
Other features include an input for an iPod/MP3 player; two fully featured alarms; countdown timer; sleep timer and a headphone socket. Add the optional rechargeable Pure F1 battery pack to listen to internet content anywhere within range of the Wi-Fi network or to digital and FM radio when further afield.
To view the full press release and to contact the Pure PR team for review samples or high res images, please visit http://www.pure.com/purenet/press/